Our Goal | Challenge:
The Rotary Club of Weston is pleased to invite you to its 22nd Annual Joe DiMaggio Run For Tomorrow at Cypress Bay High School in Weston, Florida. In its 22 year history, The Rotary Club of Weston’s Annual Run for Tomorrow & Family Health and Fitness Festival has generated well over $1,000,000 for local charities, non-profit organizations and The Rotary Foundation. Your generous participation creates a brighter tomorrow for so many, in so many ways and gives your organization a significant exposure as this is the largest Health & Fitness event happening in the City of Weston.Your contribution will support feeding the homeless and bringing back those that drop out of the social net. Helping mothers recover from addiction without separating the family. Fighting for a better tomorrow providing life-saving vaccinations against polio, preventing the infestation of mosquito borne illness such as zika/malaria and providing clean water and sanitation to communities in need. We also support programs to bring assistance and help to our seniors and veterans and a long list of other endeavors where your participation MAKES THE DIFFERENCE.
Race proceeds from this community and regional event go to the Weston Rotary Club’s local and international charitable, health, and educational projects, which include: Gilda’s Club, HANDY, Harvest Drive, Hope Outreach, LifeNet4Families, Sandy Nininger Jr. State Veterans’ Nursing Home, Susan B. Anthony Recovery Center, Broward Education Foundation and Rotary International’s fight to end Polio.
- USATF certified half marathon & 5K
- The largest annual Health & Fitness event in Weston
- Only Run Event sponsored by the City of Weston
- Over 2,500 runners plus 4,000 participants
- Over 100 exhibitors at the Health Festival
- All Weston Schools participate in the Mayor’s Challenge
- Family and friends oriented
- All major Health Institutions participating
- Corporate Teams from Weston and surrounding cities
- Presence in digital, printed and news media